I promised my mother I would post these ASAP, so here they are! It was easy to choose what David was going to be for the occasion - he is Robin Hood day in and day out here. And since Therese wanted to be some sort of princess, Maid Marian was an easy fit. We were thinking that Patrick would be Little John, but Little John is (as we all know) not little, so we just settled for a little Merry Man. I think we pulled it off fairly decently considering we just found some scrap fabric in the storage and a feather from the yard. Enjoy!
Patrick is suffering from a clogged tear duct, so he has some gunk and swelling from the constant wiping - but he still made a pretty great Merry Man! He slept for all of the trick or treating (first picture), just waking up when we returned in time to get his icky medicine.
Love, Us.







No comments:
Post a Comment