First, Happy Feast of Mary the Mother of God! Hope you are celebrating!
For today, continuing on our MN story, I thought I'd fill you in on what Patrick and I spent our time doing while up in the wintery Midwest. I spent as many hours a day as possible doing nothing - it was great! But, when I wasn't doing nothing, I was working on a cross stitch stocking that I had started for Joe a couple years ago and then had forgotten. I have now forgotten it again - we'll see if I pick it up again before the next time I see Ruth, my sister the fine arts crafter! I did enjoy the relaxing time with the project, though, and I do hope that I pick it back up when I have a some time.
I didn't have any pictures of me stitching, but here is one of T and Mary helping Aunt Ruth organize her threads for the project she was working on. She was my constant crafting companion.
And as for Patrick, he spent most of his time practicing two of his newest and best skills - climbing down stairs and giving gentle kisses.
Here he is practicing the latter with little Luke. Enjoy!
Love, Us.

No comments:
Post a Comment