First, a quick warning:
In order to share many of the moments from our trip, the posts for the next week or so will be picture-heavy.
For today, some shots of our trip out to Oregon. The plan was to do it in three days, but after getting 13 hours on the road the first day, we decided to get the last 12 done in day two and get there early.
David and Thérèse enjoyed many of the packed activities I had prepped for the ride.
Patrick was also very content and, for the most part, took great naps.
However, when we decided to finish off the trip, which would bring us to our destination well after kid bedtime, I tried to have Patrick start his night time sleep in the car. He figured it out when I put a blanket on him, and he was having NONE of it! I had to hold his hand until my arms went numb in order to keep him from yelling...
…and then he required an awkward buckled-up snuggle from his sister for awhile.
But, we survived! We made it to Salem! We were all very excited!
Especially T who lost a tooth in the last hour of the trip!
Love, Us.





No comments:
Post a Comment