Friday, October 3, 2014

For Today: Romeo NICU Characteristics

I just dropped Joe off at the airport... please hold him in prayer for the next 3 weeks!

For today, I'm backtracking a bit in order to catch up. I thought I'd share some of the "Romeo Characteristics" I noticed about him while he was hanging out in the NICU. He is a very unique little guy, compared to our other kiddos.

Fist of all, here is the little man the first time I was able to see him. He was about 8 hours old.
Romeo Characteristic #1: Invisibly blond eyebrows and lashes, which are super short compared to his siblings.

Romeo Characteristic #2: Lots of lightish-brown hair with a very distinct receding hair line.

Romeo Characteristic #3: Big hands, but not meaty "Bumpa" hands - big hands with long, slender fingers, like his mama.

Romeo Characteristic #4: Also like his mama, super long feet with "finger toes"!

Romeo Characteristic #5: A distinct vampire (V) hairline!

That's our Romeo!

Love, Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment