When I was attempting to do a self-clean of our house last week, I spent almost 4 hours cleaning our oven, and that was after the self-clean feature was done. Yeah... it gets real dirty when you cook meat as much as I do! After that, I didn't allow us to use it until after our pre-inspection. So, we had to go without eggs or omelets for 3 days, which is crazy around here. It forced us to find a great alternative, though... pumpkin waffles! If we were truly paleo, they wouldn't have any flour in them. But, we were fine with just one cup for an entire blender full of goodness! Who knew that bananas, lots of eggs, a ton of peanut butter, pumpkin left over from Thanksgiving, and yummy pumpkin pie spices would make AMAZING waffles? Needless to say, we aren't too upset that we may be forced to eat these for a day or two more before we leave in order to use up our last can of pumpkin!
Love, Us.

No comments:
Post a Comment