Friday, January 8, 2016

The Last Events at the Old Place

As has become tradition around here, I now find myself hundreds of pictures behind
after taking time off from blogging over our transition and the holidays. 
We are still unpacking, but I am going to try to get on here at least daily in order to
catch you back up with our adventures as quickly as possible without overloading any one entry.
For today, I've gathered the last few events from our old stomping grounds for you to peruse.

With all of our furniture packed, we did some days of school at the park
in order to keep the littles busy AND have seats to sit on!

We had a super fun day at the Perts' farm and helped them butcher some turkeys!
Everybody got in on the action.



Romeo did his part in making sure that we finished off all of our perishable food before leaving town.

And, finally, the kiddos thoroughly enjoyed having mom and dad's bed mattress 
available in the living room for acrobatics practice! 


Love, Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment