Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Fun Worth Fuzzy Pictures

Today's fuzzy pictures are worth sharing, because of the story that is behind them.
I'm pretty sure we already have a "name" in the neighborhood. 
We are the people whose kids play outside for hours EVERY DAY.
Our last neighborhood would have thought this was normal. 
This one, however, obviously does not. 
We have been here a month, and I have seen a total of two lone toddlers outside once for two minutes each.
So, needless to say, our kids have been forced to come up with their own fun.
On one particularly pleasant day, the kids were out until dark when I called them in to supper.
They immediately replied for me to grab my camera and snag a picture before they put their "fun" away.
They had created a horse-and-carriage system! 
(Yes, there is a rope connecting them, which you can't see.)

What a bunch of (imaginative and ingenuitive) goofs!


Love, Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment