Sunday, May 8, 2016

My Mother's Day So Far...

To be completely honest, when Joe asked me if there was enough butter for Sunday morning pancakes yesterday,
I was a bit sad.
I was kind of hoping that I would not need to get up and make pancakes (which I don't eat) just this one Sunday.
So... I was very pleased to wake up to hot pancakes, eggs, juice, yogurt and fruit brought to my bed!
I ate it all down without a second's thought.
The resulting sugar-high was wonderful!


And these shots were taken just moments ago.
It is a wonderful, almost hot, day here, so we broke out the pool for the first time.



Luckily, the kiddos had an entire bucket-full of toys in the laundry room sink that were waiting to be washed after 
some use in the sand box, so they now have a plethora of fun things to play with in the chilly water.
I will soon bring out a picnic lunch, followed by Icees. 
I haven't thought about supper yet... but we'll get to that when it comes.

Happy Mother's Day!

Love, Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment