Saturday, February 24, 2018

The Mattress Fort

I guess I have heard of such things, but I had never actually seen on in real life.
The kids got on a kick where they were determined to build a box fort.
This always makes me cringe a bit. 
To me, it just sounds like a huge mess for weeks in the toy room 
and the complete use of all forms of tape in the house.

Thankfully, they were inspired to forego the boxes and just make a mattress fort.
They loved it!
In fact, they loved it so much that they played and slept in it for days.
I didn't get a picture of the entire thing, but it was a two-story fortress, 
and I would have loved it as a kid!

Here are the kids "inside" the lower level.
Yes. Princess slept in the fort as well.



The Fort also led to some intense "Family" play.
T had me take this picture and print it off so that it could be displayed in their mantle. 
She thought it was funny that the husband was so much shorter than the wife.

Love, Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment