Thursday, May 17, 2018

Littles and Pigtails

First, just to let you know, Thérèse has been blogging every day,
even if it doesn’t look like it right HERE on the blog.
She has had the wonderful idea of adding back in all of the hundreds and hundreds of pictures
that I accidentally deleted off of the blog about six years ago.
Her “work” can be seen back in early April of 2011: amazingly cute pictures of little T and D!
Thanks, Thérèse!

But, as for NOW… Rome and EV joined me for our annual tax appointment this year.

While waiting for our turn, I snagged a couple pictures of these two little joys for you.




Also, we took a chance one day and attempted to get EV’s hair into pigtails.
It kind of worked…for a moment!
This is the hairstyle that daddy loves.
It reminds him of his baby T!



Lastly, I thought I’d share (minus the audio and video of her semi-carefully banging
her head on the ground) EV’s preferred tantrum position…seen frequently in our parts.

Love, Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment