Tuesday, April 2, 2019

April Fools and Sweet Snuggles

To begin this post, I am going to share the April Fool's trick that was played on me this year.
There I was, washing dishes, noting the ginormous mess of pens, markers, 
and construction paper that Evangeline had left in her wake all over the living room floor.
Behold, a heavenly voice (my son David's, in fact) beckons me from upstairs.
He says, "Mom, I'm going to pick up the mess of pens and markers for you."
I, a bit surprised at the un-asked-for offer, reply, 
"That would be wonderful, David! Thank you so much!"
I continue to wash dishes, move on to laundry and other to-dos. 
I completely forget about David's offer until 10 minutes later 
when I hear the same voice from upstairs beckon me.
David calls out, "April Fools!"

Classic.

However, besides that incident, my April Fools' Day was splendid!
It was the start to the 4th and last week off from school for our "Babymoon".
I slept in, nursed the little guy, came downstairs, 
and then got to watch my kiddos take turns loving on the baby.











Warning: Evangeline is so cute and sweet with Hector in this video.
You may need a kleenex.

Love, Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment