Thursday, May 30, 2019

Memorial Day Weekend at Adam and Hayli's

We took the arduous trek (this time it took 4.5 hours in traffic) to Salem for the weekend.
It was well worth the trip: a great time with family and we got to see their new place!
I'm frustrated with myself that I didn't take any pictures of their house specifically.
It has a GREAT great room. I truly loved it.

However, I did take some pictures of our time there.
Their yard is the work of a master gardener who lived there before them.
Thérèse reaped the benefits of one of the fallen flowers.

Hector was often a centerpiece in the great room while he snuggled and hung out.


Adam and Joe spent much time doing little projects around the house.
The kids took advantage of a ladder left in the great room to share a Dinotrux together.

And Romeo loved spending time with his godparents!
What a great new picture for his wall!

Lastly, here is a bit of entertainment for you.
I guessed correctly that it was a gift from Aunt T before I was told.
Classic!

Love, Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment