Saturday, November 9, 2019

Throw-Back Outfits, Trunk-or-Treats, and Quilting

I realized that T might finally decently fit into some outfits I had kept from my childhood. 
She enjoyed trying them on.

She said this one would be a great "Wendy nightgown" for the 
Peter Pan theme she was thinking of pulling off for Halloween.

She didn't quite know what to say about this one...

And she thought we could pull off a circus theme with this one!

But it was actually this one that inspired our Halloween theme.

Mid-October brought about the first of the Trunk-or-Treat events on post.
These Yoda ears that we got in the free thrift shop box in Missouri years ago 
sure have been amazing to create a toddler costume in a snap!

And T and I have started attending the quilting group at the Chapel every month.
We are learning quite a lot!
I am not officially joining (I have too many projects half-finished already), 
but T will definitely be a great addition to the group.
They make quilts for children in crisis situations.
Here are two that T is working on.


Love, Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment