Monday, May 3, 2021

The Weeks Before Dad Left and Easter

 We got very short notice that Joe would be deploying at Easter, so late March was a bit hectic. 

Here are the new pictures that I did take.

First, some super cute drawings from the kids. Romeo specifically has become quite the drawer. He could literally sit for hours with (colored) pens and paper and be completely content.



T has done a bit of in-home babysitting for a neighbor girl. EV and Hector have loved the extra playmate.


Joe's historic sharing of the Belgian motto of "Big Barns, Little Houses" has made its mark in the Army. Check out what one of his friends influenced his soldiers to have as their motto!


Speaking of the Army, our (current) biggest and littlest did a bit of dress-up that I caught on camera.


Dad instituted a new way to both have the kids work-out and provide an easy way for mom to punish transgressions while dad is away: Moving weights from one side of the garage to the other... over and over. I LOVE it!

Dad took the big kids out for a last hoorah at Five Guys.

And he had several story times and drawing battles with the whole crew.



Meanwhile...Spring officially sprang!

Dad said goodbye to his current cohorts

And then it was EASTER!









And then dad left. 
I guess that is what we signed up for, though.
We'll get through this.
Alleluia!

Love, Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment