The computer place didn't charge me anything, Deo Gratias!, because they couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. (Oh... if you didn't hear, Davie-Boomer decided it would be interesting to see what a laptop does when it is dropped from a coffee table on to a very hard floor... upside down! Ummm... it stops working! Who woulda thunk?) So... it is working now, but they warned me not to put too much hope in it for long... yikes! So... I've spent the last few hours fully backing it up on our extra hard drive, and now I feel OK to send a note out.
I'll try to get you all caught up with our happening... in chronological order, if possible, just for the ease of recalling things... and for your reading pleasure. We've had tons of fun, so I have a lot of posts to make... but I really want to not spend my next few days glued to the computer... so it may take time for me to catch up. Sorry... but I just wanted to warn you.
Chances are that Joe will not get this weekend off, though, so maybe I will be caught up by the beginning of next week. Hopefully not, though!
-Maria
No comments:
Post a Comment