Well, I dragged my feet as long as possible, but I finally gave in to the generosity of Oma and Opah and allowed them to spoil us with a new camera for our anniversary/my birthday. And I am SO EXCITED about it! Unfortunately, my "nesting mode" has superseded my getting to know the ins-and-outs of it quite yet. My to-do-before-Romeo list is getting shorter by the day, though, so hopefully I will soon allow myself to sit down and read through the manual thoroughly so that I can enjoy this beauty in full! For today, however, here are a few that I shot while just messing around with settings the other day.
Thank you to our wonderful spoilers, Oma and Opah! Hopefully, with the vital addition of the strap, this one will last us for many years to come and keep us visually "in touch" with you here throughout that time.
Love, Us.




No comments:
Post a Comment