So, it is my birthday today! Woo-hoo!
I have actually been waiting for today to share this specific post. My husband jokes about the kind of gifts I prefer… staplers, office supplies, anything practical. I'm just not a flower girl - or anything that wilts or doesn't last. An example of this present preference is a gift that I received 10 years ago on this day from my wonderful Aunt Cha-Cha. To this day, I still use it at least once a day and LOVE it! And the best part… she got it second-hand 10 years ago! Now, Cha-Cha is a needle-in-a-haystack kind of gal. Also, she is an amazing cook, so she knows what it good quality in kitchenware. So, those two things put together, are the reason why this pan will probably last me at least another 10 years and will be my favorite until the handle falls off (if it every does)! Thanks again, Cha-Cha! This was the perfect gift for practical, old (31 years-old!) me.
Love, Us.
No comments:
Post a Comment