The time came in mid-April for Hector to make the big move:
He joined the boys in the "Boy Room"!
It was a super easy transition, which mom was SO thankful for.
Their room is super full, but the great purge will come later.
For now, the boys are loving being all together.
While the boys moved things around a bit in their room, the girls felt a need to do the same.
In April T took it upon herself to whip up some cloth masks (in the perfect color)
for the Community of the Lamb in Kansas City.
She did an excellent job.
We had a "Ninjabread" day during Easter!
Also, COVID-Easter blessed us with tons of groups at JBLM doing daily give-aways
for just replying to Facebook posts or posting a picture or comment.
For example: I won $100 one day for posting this "patriotic kid" picture of EV.
Overall, I think the kids and I have made nearly $400!
Another COVID win for us!
David (and T, but I didn't get a picture) turned in 1,000 Librandi Bucks for $100 in savings!
And mom spent an afternoon revamping and typing out her morning prayer plan,
putting to good use some beautiful images she had around.
I love my laminator!
Love, Us.













No comments:
Post a Comment