This post is meant to give you a quick glance at how Joe and I prefer to spend our down time.
We are obviously very different people,
which we have come to appreciate even more over the last few months.
We are "fed" in different ways, and that is good and beautiful.
First: Joe.
He loves being physically active and leading men.
He is currently planning a pretty intense backpacking trip with a group of men.
Here he is "Zooming" with them concerning details.
He keeps busy with JAG, but also has taken on some new interests.
And he is wonderful about taking time to focus on the kids whenever possible
...even if it is for a moment between events.
And Me:
As I've stated, I'm pretty sure that I'll look back at 2020 as the "Reading Year".
Here is (most of) my April books.
And here are my two favorite places to do this reading whenever I find a moment of quiet.
First: the blue corner chair
...with or without a lap or floor munchkin.
And the window study table.
Complete with a weekly-refreshed bouquet from T and usually with a hot cup of coffee.
I do spend time with the kids, too.
Joe even caught me here (in a strange position for watching TV) doing the rare
"sit down and watch a kid show" thing.
I'm glad to see I can "be" once in awhile, and not always be "doing".
Love, Us.










No comments:
Post a Comment