Saturday, November 23, 2013

Some Pictures for This Weekend: Our Current Chores Plan

So, I've mentioned before that I LOVE to organize. However, cleaning is NOT my forte. I've tried innumerable different cleaning plans over the years, and every single one has failed. And, let's be honest, I don't have great hopes of this one lasting more than a season, but so far it has been great! Joe has noticed that things are normally (and regularly!) much more sanitary, and I'm actually having the kids help out with chores in a successful manner! So, here is our plan:

Our home school runs on a five-day schedule. For example: Day1-Art, Day2-Science, Day3-Sewing, etc. Now, we've added a chore list to the five-day schedule. Chores are done after breakfast with mom, everyone has their assigned portion of the chore, and if chores are not done by outside play time, play time is forfeited until chores are done. So far… it works!

Day 1 is Dusting.


Day 2 is Floors and Windows.


Day 3 is Kitchen.


 Day 4 is Outside.


And Day 5 is Bathrooms. 


So, that is how we clean around here! It gets the job done. And that brings my husband a LOT of sanity!

Love, Us.


No comments:

Post a Comment