Monday, August 10, 2015

The Grand (and Wet) Finale at the Zoo

As I mentioned earlier, the zoo here has an awesome "kid zone" that we finished out our second visit with. 
It had everything from a HUGE tree-top pathway system to mud pie-making kitchen, to a "stream" to swim in! 
This second day at the zoo was not as cool as the first, so we fully appreciated the aquatic sections.
The kiddos started at the chalkboard walls, but they focused on the erasing and splashing.




Patrick is one of my strange kids, who gets upset when he is wet or dirty (weird, right?!). 
So... when we got this far I had to make a decision - call it a day, or "take the plunge".

Well... we took the plunge!

I had been keeping Romie in the stroller up until this point. 
But... what was the point in keeping the baby (the only one with an actual change of clothing along) dry?




So... you may be wondering how we got back to the van.
Easy - we just turned our double troller into a quadruple stroller!


And I thought this set-up (along with a perfectly-placed trash can directly in front of our van)
was just too good to let pass without jumping in for a couple self-timed group shots!


Woo-hoo!
That was a GREAT day at the zoo!

Love, Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment