The kids and I have been enjoying the simplicity and ease of birding recently.
We invested in a hummingbird and suet feeder, and put them both on our back porch
where we can watch them all day.
The hummingbirds have never been shy.
The ones around here that we see are Anna's Hummingbirds.
In fact, I think that one of the reasons why it took so long for other birds to find the suet feeder
(at least thee months) was due to a hummingbird patrolling "his area".
They finally found it this week, though!
We were so excited!
Here is are our most common friend, the Black-Capped Chickadee
And here is a newcomer that I still need to identify.
Any help?
Ha! Thank you to the bird-identifying Facebook Page!
This is a Yellow-Rumped Warbler!
Ha! Thank you to the bird-identifying Facebook Page!
This is a Yellow-Rumped Warbler!
Love, Us.



No comments:
Post a Comment