Monday, October 12, 2020

Fun Wheels, A Well-Loved Sword, My New Instant Pot Obsession, and Garage Saleing

One great thing about neighbors PCSing is getting fun hand-me-overs!
Look who was patrolling the neighborhood for a few days back in early July!





We finally said good-bye to this sword.
The combined loss of foam and increased thickness of various tape 
had made it quite dangerous to use against any young opponent.

In July I also found my new favorite Instant Pot capability: Yogurt!
I like my greek yogurt thick... and I mean closer to custard than yogurt.
I can now make us just like I LOVE it for cheap!


And finally, here is one of our several failed garage sales.
Our location definitely has something to do with our lack of sales,
but it may also have something to do with our deciding to have the sale only moments before opening.
Oh well. At least we try.

Love, Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment