Oh, how the tables quickly turn!
It seems such a short time ago that I was trudging through this reading book with T. And now she is casually sitting down with David and "having fun" by reading through all 100 "stories" that David just finished reading. Not every moment of homeschooling is joy-filled (due to my lack of virtues), but many are... and this is one of those.
I LOVE to see my kids enjoy reading!
It seems such a short time ago that I was trudging through this reading book with T. And now she is casually sitting down with David and "having fun" by reading through all 100 "stories" that David just finished reading. Not every moment of homeschooling is joy-filled (due to my lack of virtues), but many are... and this is one of those.
I LOVE to see my kids enjoy reading!
T is now a big 2nd grader! Wow!
Love, Us.

No comments:
Post a Comment