You may know that I am not one of those "Sure - let's make a craft, which causes chaos in the house and only puts out a mediocre product - which is then forgotten, stepped on ten times, and then eventually thrown away!" type of mom. Since I don't like to clean, I don't like the kids to be unnecessarily messy. However, for certain things I make an exception - and Easter eggs, I guess, are one. We naturally eat boiled eggs like crazy around here anyway, so at least the final product is practical. I guess that is what ultimately sells me on the activity. I know... I am such a lame mom! I really do need to get better about things like this. I think spending some time with my super crafty sister over the next few days (I'm so excited!) will be good for me.
Here are some pictures of our Easter egg fun this year. We kept it super simple - we dyed them, wrapped a few in wraps, and then broke out markers in order to personalize them.
T, not surprisingly, created baby eggs (twins, of course!).
The finished products!
Love, Us.




No comments:
Post a Comment