I had a WONDERFUL time at the beach house! I didn't even touch the beach after that first night... and I was SO thankful that Nancy and Bill and the kids enjoyed it to the fullest while being OK with me doing my own thing.
I was able to be the indoor baby-sitter, the cook, and other than that just enjoy some quiet and get some good reading in with a side of veggies and coffee. It was AWESOME!
I was able to be the indoor baby-sitter, the cook, and other than that just enjoy some quiet and get some good reading in with a side of veggies and coffee. It was AWESOME!
The kiddos did join me for a period on the second day when a storm passed through.
There, of course, was much snuggling with the little guys.
Here they are, keeping me company on the floor.
Yes - Romie took a tumble off of the high bed the first morning. Bad, little crawler! He has since recovered in full.
What I looked like 90% of my time there. It was AWESOME!
I got some special snuggle/story time with David when he took a break from the sand.
My view from the house: Pretty Great... and Sand-Free!
Love, Us.

No comments:
Post a Comment