Okay - Today's entry is not about the kids or me, but about something that I have been doing at least once a week for the past month - making supper for a friend or acquaintance who is welcoming a newborn home. Everybody is having babies around here! And, fortunately, this community is wonderful about taking care of the mamas so that they can spend their time cuddling. I usually just make a double batch of my Saturday night pizza for the families. But, when Saturday suppers have already been claimed, I find a need to pull out my homemade tupperware. All they consist of is a cleaned out, cut up, old milk jug, folded over and taped shut - but they are perfect! Yes - I can actually say that this is one thing that I not only pinned from Pinterest, but actually followed through with and made. Joe thought they were pretty cool and said I should share the idea - so here you go! The next time you are bringing some yummy peace of mind to a new mama, don't worry about her needing to get you your tupperware back!
Love, Us.
No comments:
Post a Comment