Over the past year, I have come to realize that even if God does bless us with another daughter at some time in the future, all hand-me-downs from T will be, at minimum, 8 years old when she receives them! So, I had a huge garage sale and got rid of the tubs and tubs of clothes that I had been holding on to "just in case". With the same thought in mind, I wasn't too excited about handing over a bunch of money for a dress that T would enjoy for a few hours and then no longer have any occasion to wear. However, I DID want her to have a very special outfit for her First Communion. On top of all that - I was being pretty successful at procrastinating my decision and actions on this point of interest... her First Communion was less than 3 weeks off! So, without much hope of success, I timidly inquired at my ladies' group if anyone had a used First Communion dress in T's size that I could maybe borrow for the occasion and return. I immediately had numerous wonderful options at my disposal!
Here they are, and we are still deciding which will be the one for the special day (May 9th)!
The first one and the last two are the ones that are really in the running.
Love, Us.





So pretty! Congratulations T! Ryan's First Communion is Tomorrow! Yay, the Priest moved it up a few days so hubby could be there before he goes to training. Definitely, much different dressing a boy for this amazing event. Hugs to y'all!! Jennie
ReplyDelete