Monday, July 29, 2019

Summer Trip 2019: Marshall, Part 4

The fun on the farm continued, but not everything was wonderful.

I still had to workout. Not fun. But I did it.

And a sickness (high fever and lethargic for 24) went through the kids.

Random cute picture of the cutie after his fever passed.

Sometimes we had a bit too much fun...!

Wonderful meals were shared.


T made our traditional dessert on the Feast of the Hearts!



Bumpa and Grandma had good grandkid time.



I had some good hugs and conversations with my godchildren.



There was a good amount of fun games played among the kids.


It was wonderful to see this family growing!


The kids even found a turtle!

For our last full day in Marshall we decided to take a road trip with the cousins.
It didn't quite go as planned, since the children's museum was closed,
but we managed to have a great time.



Hector and I even fit in a nice quiet time while the kids went to a movie.

But, the time for leaving came eventually.
We snagged our last MN hugs and snuggles.


Love, Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment