On our way from KC to Oma and Opa's place we fit in a few much-needed visits.
I'll keep it short in hopes of actually catching up on here sometime soon.
We'll just simplify it:
It was SO GOOD to see all of these wonderful people!
The military makes our visits few and far between, but you are all truly dear to us.
We love you and we LOVED getting real hugs!
First: The ChaCha Cross family!
Next: The Ollerich Clan!
Yay! A Godmother snuggle!
What a horde of silliness!
I'll keep it short in hopes of actually catching up on here sometime soon.
We'll just simplify it:
It was SO GOOD to see all of these wonderful people!
The military makes our visits few and far between, but you are all truly dear to us.
We love you and we LOVED getting real hugs!
First: The ChaCha Cross family!
T loved the princess room.
I even took a moment to take a picture of one of my favorite details:
a comfy nighttime mask in the bedside drawer!
Prepare yourself, people: this was pretty much my worst hair day EVER. Ha!
Next: The Ollerich Clan!
Yay! A Godmother snuggle!
Oh...and you are now fully warned:
I snag pictures all the time of things that I think are brilliant.
Behold: under banister railing in a steep stairway!
Bravo, Justin!
Next: the Smiths!
And finally, the Richters!
What a horde of silliness!















No comments:
Post a Comment