Lots of fun was had this summer.
I even had an AMAZING extroverted mom friend who would randomly show up, take my big kids to the lake, and give me the afternoon off while they played/swam with her girls!
It. Was. Amazing.
We had super cute baby Robins to watch next door at the house sat empty.
This little guy kept us laughing.
We "gifted" a ton of hand-me-down wheeled things to the neighborhood.
Joe and I continued to take full advantage of our weekly date nights. In all honesty, this is often what it looked like on both sides. The quiet (we are very talented at selectively not hearing the chaos taking place at the dinner table inside) was amazing!

T made TRIPLE BERRY JAM!
d
It was not a good marionberry year, but we did get a few blueberries from the local park.
I had a birthday.
We prepped presents for upcoming MN trip.
I was able spend a great day with these two lovelies.
Miriam and Sarah both found dresses they loved that they
would wear to celebrate their wonderful mother, Sue.
May Her Soul, and All the Souls of the Faithful Departed,
Through the Mercy of God, Rest in Peace.
And, of course, cucumbers.
Love, Us.




















No comments:
Post a Comment