Sunday, February 7, 2021

Enchanted Valley with the Kids: Day 3

Day 3 was our first day leaving our tent where it was!
We just had an "out-and-back" to Enchanted Valley planned for the afternoon.
Don't worry! I didn't let camping stop my 2020 Reading plans!




Ready for the hike to Enchanted!








Right before getting to the actual Valley, Joe and I used a "Water Break" as 
an excuse to show the kids where he and I spent out first night on our hike two years ago.








Enchanted Valley - you never disappoint.




Here is our walk over the scary one-sided bridge on the way back to camp.

A hint at later...we found what seems to be wild mountain blueberries!







There is always time for another dip in the creek.
And this time - They dunked!






What a beautiful place!



The bugs sure loved Patrick. He is SOOO tasty!

Two very different heating systems in these boys: The "Hot Body" and the "Freezer"
 



  
Love, Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment