Maybe I was just lucky in getting a very cautious, careful, and fairly obedient daughter first, but my experience shows that boys and girls are VERY different, even when raised in the same household. Here are two very minor examples of my boys being boys, both from yesterday.
David's face after just a few bites of his "Captain America" donut after Mass. You can only imagine what his face looked like when he had eaten all of the frosting (and not the donut). And just FYI - in order to eat only the frosting part one must take bites at such an angle that gets the most possible frosting on one's face and not in one's mouth. He definitely looked like he had eaten a Smurf when he was done.
And Patrick, who Joe and I placed in the school room for, literally, only a minute so that he could play with some board puzzles. I guess he very quickly bored of the puzzles and went on to more interesting endeavors - like taking down mom's classroom signs! Bad boy!
Love, Us.


No comments:
Post a Comment