Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Picture for Today: Some Cute Sleepy Pictures

Once again, no new pictures, so I had to look back in my albums to find something "new". These are always timeless... I really do LOVE this stage in kiddos. And, since I was unawares that my kids had somehow put the date on the pictures for a time, I'll always know when it was!

On a connected note, I think that Patrick may be a bit easier to potty train than the other two (and they were pretty easy). He HATES having poop on his butt! He definitely makes it's presence known immediately. It is a bit annoying now (especially at 2am or 20 minutes into nap time), but it could work for me when training starts - and we all know that training starts pretty quick here in the Librandi house!



Love, Us.

P.S. Happy Feast of St. Thomas the Apostle! Eat some finger foods to celebrate! (Get it? Haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment