So, I was just finished blogging yesterday morning when it started to rain. Now, it had been raining all night long, so this shouldn't have been note-worthy. However, I felt a rain drop on my arm... and I was sitting at the computer. Something was wrong with this scenario. At first, I thought I was just really tired and not thinking straight, but I couldn't ignore the continued rain drops that were falling on me and the area around me. It was fairly dark in the house, so it took me awhile to figure it out, but I finally realized that it was, in fact, raining indoors! There was a constant drip falling from where the ceiling fan was connected to the tall, 2-story, ceiling in the living room. The drop was then hitting the fan itself and splattering all over the living room, which just happens to house all of our electronics! What fun! So, I found some blankets and towels and covered things up, and then waited for 8am so I could call the housing office and hopefully get the drip stopped, because rain is forecasted OUTSIDE all weekend! The workmen did come last night and said that they fixed a crack in the cement above the fixture... we'll see whether or not the rain stays outside in the coming days!
Love, Us.
No comments:
Post a Comment