As I've posted about before, this time of year is the one time of year that we break our backs bringing enough books home from the library weekly to fulfill our needs at daily reading times. But, today is the final day! It is a bitter-sweet day, bitter because once in awhile you find a great book, and sweet because the kids and I no longer have to haul the immense number of books back and forth (and our library is down a significant flight of stairs) every 3-4 days.
We are back to reading from our own collection, for the most part, until next year!
We are back to reading from our own collection, for the most part, until next year!
Yes, learning about the seven continents IS that exciting! Oh, and I just noticed that she is wearing the reading program t-shirt from 2 years ago. How fitting!
PS - Good thing contagion doesn't pass through the internet. I am the third in our family to endure a none-too-fun flu bug this week. The two big boys are left - and time will tell if, once again, we end up having a stay-at-home weekend due to sickness. We seem to have a history of that recently.
Love, Us.
No comments:
Post a Comment