I'm late blogging today, because we've been dealing with a sick kid. Instead of the normal 2 times up in the night for Patrick, I was up 4 more times with David throwing up last night. He still can't keep food down well and is running a low grade temp. Poor Guy! But our kids know what sick days mean - Movies! So, literally, moments after throwing up for the first time, while his head was still over the toilet, he looked over and asked, "Can I watch the "Silly Kitty" movies tomorrow?". He is now cuddled up with his water bottle, zoned out to Tom and Jerry. And, of course, Thérèse doesn't mind him being sick, either.
Well, since they are all snuggled and zoned out, I think I will go upstairs with Patrick and catch up on some of the sleep I missed last night!
Love, Us.

No comments:
Post a Comment