Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Day Full of Activity!

So... we don't use the TV for TV or movies as a family (except for our weekly Sunday Movie for the kids)... I have turned on the weather channel one or two times to see how to dress the kids... but we have figured out how to play CD's on the DVD player, and I must say that my kids love to dance!  They just can't keep still when there is a tune on.  Joe claims that he isn't a good dancer, but I just don't believe it!  They HAVE TO have good dancing genes coming from both sides to have such amazing moves!  I hope this actually loads...
After grooving out, they worked up a coloring itch... and with Aunty Nanny's birthday just a few days away... we had a perfect project to work on!  
It was another gloomy day, but the ground had dried enough for a short jungle-gym time before naps.
 And this proud little girl (with the help of your mommy) has just built a "house" with ALL of her LEGOS!  And Bumpa will be proud to know that she was adamant that the house had to include beds and potties for her cows!  Wow... potty-trained cows... now THAT girl has imagination!


Protecting her masterpiece from her brother, whose code name is "Destructo!"
FYI:  the house survived for approximately 10 more seconds... maybe!
Oh... but look at that angelic face!  So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment