I'm realizing that these entries (at least the pictures) might become a little monotonous, because I think that 90% of them... at least those of us here in GA... will be taken during our nightly walk around the pond. Oh well! Life with kids can be monotonous... but it is never boring!
So... Monday (the 28th) was a bit of a dreary, cold day here in GA. What I mean to say is... it was quite BALMY compared to Minnesota or Wisconsin, but it just wasn't quite warm enough to go hang out at the jungle-gym for any extended period of time. So... in the evening we put on our warmest clothing and headed out for a stroll around the pond to see what we could see.
I had David connected to me with our handy-dandy puppy dog backpack that has the double duty of being quite nice in making sure that the little ones don't wander off into the pond or the road while, at the same time, being quite the cute addition to a picture!
My little one didn't always want to go where we were going. He is quite the free spirit, and just likes to wander aimlessly whenever he has the opportunity. This whole sticking to the path is not really his favorite!
Ah... now to the meat of the story... the ducks! Or as David says.."kga-kga" (or something like that).









Maria and family--
ReplyDeleteI finally made it here, and there is a lot more here than I expected! Wow! Wonderful pictures and great choice on the one at the top of the page. What a beautiful family. (and you are looking mighty fine yourself. your hair looks awesome!) You all look so happy to finally be together. We miss you a lot, especially this weekend when we were all together. It was touching (and sad) how Therese got so sad when talking to us on the phone on my birthday. She has such complicated emotions for such a little girl. I miss her. Tell her Mary and Grandma put the sticker room to good use this weekend, and are waiting for her to get back and have fun down there with them.
This really is a terrific blog, Maria. It looks like you have a beautiful place to live, and that your husband hasn't missed a day with his children. It is so nice to see Therese hanging around her daddy's neck. I hope you guys get lots of time together. Bill and I are praying for you every day. Please continue to pray for us...and pray that I am able to figure out where/if/when I will be working next year.
God bless in these final weeks of Lent.
I had better stop writing now (I know what you are thinking: get your own blog!)
In Christ, Nancy, Billy and Baby